Skip to main content

Hospital Roommate

Randy got into an accident and was sent to an emergency room in a hospital.
He was hospitalized.
He got into a two-people room and hence met a roommate. The roommate also met in an accident and lost an arm, and she was in a fatal state. She also did not had any family members, and Randy wanted to care for her. He talked to her frequently and listened to her problems well. They became very close friends.


After a month, Randy had finally recovered and could leave.
On the day he was discharged from the hospital, his roommate was away. She was busy with her surgery. However, he was too excited to go back to his home and meet his friends that he just left without waiting for his dear roommate.


Randy enjoyed his life with friends and games as he was no longer sick, and totally forgot about his roommate. After a few days, he remembered about his sick roommate and felt extremely guilty.


'I must go back to the hospital today and talk to her, and see how is she doing.' Randy told himself.


After he played and ate dinner with his friends, he went back to the hospital to meet her.
When he entered the hospital, the nurse at the counter told him, as if she was waiting for him to visit the hospital.


"Your roommate misses you so much. You may visit her room now. Oh wait, she asked me to pass this 'friendship' badge to you".


Randy received the badge, and put it inside his pocket. He felt really happy, and went into the room where he was previously hospitalized with his roommate.
But, the light in the room was off, and his roommate was sleeping.
She was covered in a blanket and was facing the other side of the wall.
Not wanting to disturb his sick roommate, he just left quietly, feeling disappointed.


Randy left the hospital and when his taxi arrived, he looked up at the window of his previously hospitalized room. His roommate was awake and standing behind the window!
He could not see her face clearly, but he smiled at her brightly and waved both of his hands at her.
He could see her smiling, and she also waved both of her hands at him.
Even when he enterted the taxi, he lowered the car window and waved his hands at her as the taxi left.
He was so satisfied to see her.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Did you understand what happened? Read the story again if you didn't! Below has the <Story Explained> & <After Story>. 


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

<Story Explained>
The key words you need to take note is: 'lost an arm' and 'waved both of her hands at him'.
How could she wave both of her hands when she had already lost one of her arm?

<After Story>
The night when Randy was about to sleep, he suddenly realized.

"Wait, WHAT? How did she waved both of her hands at me just now? What the hell? Fuck! Did I saw it wrongly?" Randy told himself. Feeling extremely scared, he just slept.

The next morning, he quickly went to the hospital again. The nurse at the counter was a different nurse from the previous night.

"Hello miss! I would like to meet my roommate, the girl who was hospitalized with me a for a month!" Randy demanded at the nurse.

The nurse gave him a shocked and a puzzled look, "Sorry sir? Your roommate passed away two days ago. Didn't you know?"


Randy started to tremble.

"Oh, your roommate asked me to pass this badge to you before she passed away." the nurse passed the 'friendship' badge to him.

"How can that be??? I have already reveived that yesterday..."
When Randy put his hand inside the pocket, it was empty.




Popular posts from this blog

My Lonely Trip to "the" Itaewon 이태원; How Does This Place Look Like?

L et me get straight to the point. I came across 10 Transgender Bars. This blog post will be super useful for you if you are planning to visit Itaewon 이태원 of Korea, or simply interested in how does this "infamous" place looks like. I'm not sure how non-Koreans heard of Itaewon; but in Korea, it is commonly thought of as a non-conservative, rowdy, dirty and an "adult" place . It is even referred to as a Red Light District from time to time. So,,, how does this place really look like?? Let's just go and see it for myself. Let's take a moment to look at this Transgender Bar. Can't believe this is Korea wtf      And that's how I ended up going to Itaewon, alone . To make the story short, it was a night on June 27th 2018, the FIFA World Cup day where Korea had an epic match with Germany. I had a Spicy Cold Noodle, called Bibimmyeon, with my grandma. And at about 9 pm, I told her that I will go out and just walk around. Being my kind

Cursed Shampoo

It is the day my girlfriend died, or I should say, the day she killed herself. What an awful and a horrible day today is. Probably the worst day of my life, seriously. I still feel like vomiting, as if my stomach is going to be exploded. My entire body feels like it wants to crush into pieces, with all the despairing guilt. All the shocks that I received today is too much for me to believe, and I still cannot believe that whatever happened is true. My girlfriend committed suicide today, because of me. When I heard the news that she killed herself, I could not even cry because it was too scary and unbelievable. Someone killed herself because of me. Never in my life did I imagine such thing would happen. I feel hopeless, and want to seek for help. Find someone to talk to, cry in front of them, and confess all the regretful things that I have done to my girlfriend. First, my parents do not even know that I even have or had a girlfriend. And I am now living alone i