Skip to main content

2NE1 & Snoop Dogg




Hello Blackjacks :D
2NE1 has uploaded their photos taken with Snoop Dogg! ^^
It is very lovely & awesome to see 2NE1 meeting with those American Singers/rappers.
-I could not find Minzy's photo! ):
1st photo: Park Bom♡
2nd photo: Dara ♥
3rd photo: CL! ☆


Have a good day (:

Popular posts from this blog

My Lonely Trip to "the" Itaewon 이태원; How Does This Place Look Like?

L et me get straight to the point. I came across 10 Transgender Bars. This blog post will be super useful for you if you are planning to visit Itaewon 이태원 of Korea, or simply interested in how does this "infamous" place looks like. I'm not sure how non-Koreans heard of Itaewon; but in Korea, it is commonly thought of as a non-conservative, rowdy, dirty and an "adult" place . It is even referred to as a Red Light District from time to time. So,,, how does this place really look like?? Let's just go and see it for myself. Let's take a moment to look at this Transgender Bar. Can't believe this is Korea wtf      And that's how I ended up going to Itaewon, alone . To make the story short, it was a night on June 27th 2018, the FIFA World Cup day where Korea had an epic match with Germany. I had a Spicy Cold Noodle, called Bibimmyeon, with my grandma. And at about 9 pm, I told her that I will go out and just walk around. Being my kind ...

Hospital Roommate

Randy got into an accident and was sent to an emergency room in a hospital. He was hospitalized. He got into a two-people room and hence met a roommate. The roommate also met in an accident and lost an arm, and she was in a fatal state. She also did not had any family members, and Randy wanted to care for her. He talked to her frequently and listened to her problems well. They became very close friends. After a month, Randy had finally recovered and could leave. On the day he was discharged from the hospital, his roommate was away. She was busy with her surgery. However, he was too excited to go back to his home and meet his friends that he just left without waiting for his dear roommate. Randy enjoyed his life with friends and games as he was no longer sick , and totally forgot about his roommate. After a few days, he remembered about his sick roommate and felt extremely guilty. 'I must go back to the hospital today and talk to her, and see how is she...

Cursed Shampoo

It is the day my girlfriend died, or I should say, the day she killed herself. What an awful and a horrible day today is. Probably the worst day of my life, seriously. I still feel like vomiting, as if my stomach is going to be exploded. My entire body feels like it wants to crush into pieces, with all the despairing guilt. All the shocks that I received today is too much for me to believe, and I still cannot believe that whatever happened is true. My girlfriend committed suicide today, because of me. When I heard the news that she killed herself, I could not even cry because it was too scary and unbelievable. Someone killed herself because of me. Never in my life did I imagine such thing would happen. I feel hopeless, and want to seek for help. Find someone to talk to, cry in front of them, and confess all the regretful things that I have done to my girlfriend. First, my parents do not even know that I even have or had a girlfriend. And...