Skip to main content

My last moment of my life.




Countless crowds were staring at me with worried and frightened facial expressions, as I was being dragged harshly by two policemen.

They were dragging me to a guillotine to behead me.

The reason was because I was rich.
What an utter bullshit reason.

My fate was fucked up.


                                          



As I was being dragged, a few young kids gave me a worried and teary look.
Many of the young kids were those who I knew, they were the kids that I helped by giving food and even helping them with their school homeworks. I guess they knew that I was the unlucky one to be chosen to die unnecessarily. They have been aware of how we could be killed by getting our head cut off from our body.




I bit my lips hard as the two policemen inserted my head at the bottom of the frame. Suddenly, my heart beat very fast, it had never beat so fast and loud like a drum before.

I also had goosebumps all over my body as I saw many heads in a basket which had been chopped off. I was scared, terrified and wanted to cry.

But, there was nothing I could do.

             




Interpretation of the Policemen
"Last words?" they asked me, as if demanding for an answer.
"I want to face the blue sky as you release the blade to kill me." I replied as firmly as I could, trying not to show that I was scared.

I did not wish to look at all the other heads before I died.
The last thing I wanted to see before I died was the beautiful blue sky, which I've always loved in my entire life.


The time has come.

As they released the sharp and large blade, it dropped very fast.

The blade slashed my neck, and I could feel my brain being separated from my body. It gave me a tremendous shock inside my neck, it was a feeling of my entire flesh in my neck being chopped off forcefully. The feeling of the cold, large blade slicing through my neck was very clear and fresh. The pain was unexplainable.



It was not the pain like getting our finger slashed by a pen knife, or even the pain of getting our bones broken.
The feeling was different from any kinds of pain I've ever felt in my life.

As I dropped, I heard loud screams and cries.

My head dropped on top of other heads, and the bitter smell of my own blood filled the air as it gushed down my neck.

But I was still facing the blue sky. It was still in a bright blue colour, which always made me feel refreshed.


However this time round, no such feeling could be felt. I could not feel my body at all, and my neck was in an extreme pain, and I could even smell the cold metallic blade from my mouth and nose.

What a disgusting feeling I was having. Why do I even have to go through all these shits? What horrible or unacceptable things I've done in my past life if such thing even exist? What's wrong with this world?


Now, I am lying on top of other heads helplessly, and as I stare at the blue sky, I slowly lose my consciousness, accepting my fate.





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


There are many innocent lives which have been taken away since humans existed on Earth.
We should be appreciative of the life we have, no matter what kind of shit family problems we may have, or what kind of shit friends we may have. Anyone who goes against your life will be a form of experience. Think positive.



Cheers,
Jun

Popular posts from this blog

My Lonely Trip to "the" Itaewon 이태원; How Does This Place Look Like?

L et me get straight to the point. I came across 10 Transgender Bars. This blog post will be super useful for you if you are planning to visit Itaewon 이태원 of Korea, or simply interested in how does this "infamous" place looks like. I'm not sure how non-Koreans heard of Itaewon; but in Korea, it is commonly thought of as a non-conservative, rowdy, dirty and an "adult" place . It is even referred to as a Red Light District from time to time. So,,, how does this place really look like?? Let's just go and see it for myself. Let's take a moment to look at this Transgender Bar. Can't believe this is Korea wtf      And that's how I ended up going to Itaewon, alone . To make the story short, it was a night on June 27th 2018, the FIFA World Cup day where Korea had an epic match with Germany. I had a Spicy Cold Noodle, called Bibimmyeon, with my grandma. And at about 9 pm, I told her that I will go out and just walk around. Being my kind

Hospital Roommate

Randy got into an accident and was sent to an emergency room in a hospital. He was hospitalized. He got into a two-people room and hence met a roommate. The roommate also met in an accident and lost an arm, and she was in a fatal state. She also did not had any family members, and Randy wanted to care for her. He talked to her frequently and listened to her problems well. They became very close friends. After a month, Randy had finally recovered and could leave. On the day he was discharged from the hospital, his roommate was away. She was busy with her surgery. However, he was too excited to go back to his home and meet his friends that he just left without waiting for his dear roommate. Randy enjoyed his life with friends and games as he was no longer sick , and totally forgot about his roommate. After a few days, he remembered about his sick roommate and felt extremely guilty. 'I must go back to the hospital today and talk to her, and see how is she doing.

My Appendicitis Operation Experience (yes, 3 cuts on my body)

      OH MY GOSH I was supposed to post this a year and a half ago in 2016 June and here it comes NOW, so a shoutout to my Godlike procrastination level which caused me to have a painful A Level experience . (This paragraph updated in 2017 Dec)      Let's get to the point now. So, I did appendicitis/appendix operation on June 9th 2016, in South Korea. ( And I am back in Korea again now!! TIME FLIES ) Before I start, let me give you guys a rough idea on what appendicitis operation exactly is, because to be honest I myself did not knew about it as well. But if you guys already know what that is, just skip all these information in between the stars.                                           ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★ Appendicitis  is an inflammation of the appendix , a 3 1/2-inch-long tube of tissue that extends from the large intestine. No one is absolutely certain what the function of the appendix is. One thing we do know: We can live without it, without apparent consequences.